"My talents" @ WORK BLESSING BY GOD

BOOKMARKS

Here is my own personal Design Digital Bookmarks. I also have some handmade bookmarks. I love writing about nature, God, hope and love. So I combine my talented writing of poems into bookmarks for example. Yet not limited myself to doing some card making too.

I actually save them as JPG, Then bring them into a word doc and save them as PDF.
I able to print off 3 to 4 on a single sheet of gloss paper or card stock.

Now to get the laminated water proof of the bookmarks I print them mainly on premium glossy paper, then from there I laminated by buying Laminated sheet to cover them and put them thru
a laminated. And this keep them from be so thick but brings out the quality of the text and image all in one. If ever I wanted to I can adjust the size of my bookmark to 2x7 inches if not a 2x8 inches. 



Link to shaker card one of two others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW ITEM DESIGN!!

Crystal Coast Handmade Bucket